- IBM::LoadLeveler is a PERL module by Mike Hawkins that is a more fully functional and mature interface.
- Cobalt Scheduler is written in Python, comprises of a set of component-based system and resource management software for parallel machines including Blue Gene/L systems.
- Catalina Scheduler is an example of a meta-scheduler written in Python that sits on top of LoadLeveler and makes the necessary scheduling decisions instructing LoadLeveler when and where to dispatch jobs.
- PyCss is a module to access the IBM Switch Table Library, information such as free windows for a Colony switch adapter on SP nodes are returned.
- PyLSF is a module to interface to version 6.2 Plaform HPC LSF batch scheduler.
- PySlurm aka "Slurpy" is a module to interface to the Simple Linux Utility for Resource Manager (SLURM).
- HPC Central Technical Forum Useful forum visted by customers and developers.
Thankyou to the following people for their assistance:
- My long suffering girlfriend Mary Cushion (incl Logo).
- Mike "Shorty" Hawkins for providing guidance and suggestions.
- Neil Munday for providing web site Php templates.
- Patricia "Auntie" Kovatch, Kenneth Yoshimoto and my friends at San Diego SuperComputer Centre (SDSC) for providing the access and resources to the Blue Gene/L.
- Dr Steve Andrews and Colin Morey at Daresbury Laboratory for providing the access and resources to the Blue Gene/P.
- Peter Mayes (IBM), April Brown (IBM), Kailash Marthi (IBM) and Waiman Chan (IBM).
LoadLeveler is a product of IBM. For more information, please refer to http://www.ibm.com/.
If you have any questions, suggestions or bug reports then you are welcome to contact me.